samedi 23 février 2008











What is happening when an Angelman kid is playing with water? Guess by yourself by looking at those pictures! I was playing in the bath with my new water toy, wering my swimsuit. Mommy didn't want the floor beeing all of water! Mommy will put a link to youtube, if you want to see me in action, at the end of that message.

Non, mais que c'est plaisant les jeux d'eau! Surtout celui que j'ai eu pour 4ième anniversaire! J'ai assez fait rire maman avec tout ca! Regardez moi avoir du plaisir dans le bain!!(maman voulait pas que je fasse trop d'eau par terre!hihi) Maman a pris des photos, et aussi un vidéo qu'elle a mis sur youtube. Un lien se trouvera a la fin de ce message!


MAJ: tout est sous contrôle maintenant! Voici le lien: angelmanzac

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

You are so smart! Putting the water table in the tub, now why didn't I think of that?!? It looks like such a fun time!