samedi 18 mars 2006

Memorium



This is my great great grandfather Adjutor Lavoie. He died 14days before I came to life. My mother wanted me to know this MAGNIFIC person he was. My grand mother told me that he wanted to see me too.

The next one is my great grandfather Lucien Martin who is dead in 2003. My mother wanted to see him before he left our family.

Those 2 people were the most beautiful person that I did not have the chance to met in my little life.

C'est mon arrière-arrière grand-père Adjutor Lavoie. Il est mort 14jours avant ma naissance. Ma mère aurait voulu que je rencontre ce GRAND homme qu'il était. Ma grand- mère m'a dit qu'il aurait voulu me rencontrer.

La prochaine personne est mon grand- père Lucien Martin qui est mort en 2003. Ma mère aurait voulu que je le rencontre, avant qu'il quitte notre famille.

Ces 2personnes étaient les 2plus belles personnes que je n'aurai jamais la chance de rencontrer.

Aucun commentaire: