mercredi 8 mars 2006

Delaney


Hi my name is Delaney. I live in Nebraska and I will be 5 years old in June. I was diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome (UBE3A form) when I was 27 months old. I am very active and busy, so I keep my parents on their toes! I love to watch my brother play baseball and I also love to watch Disney Sing-Along videos. Thank you so much for posting my picture....my parents love to show me off to everyone :)!!

Bonjour, mon nom est Delaney. Je vis au Nebraska et j'aurai 5ans en juin. J'ai été diagnostiqué avec le Syndrome d'Angelman(UBE3A) quand j'avais 27mois. Je suis vraiment active et occupée, alors je garde mes parents sur leur gardes! J'aime regarder mon frère jouer au baseball et regarder les vidéos de Disney. Merci beaucoup d'avoir affiché ma photo, mes parents adorent me montrer a tout le monde :)!!

Aucun commentaire: