jeudi 21 avril 2011

Well oh well, what's up since the last time? Lots.

I have been hospitalised a couple of weeks in February for seizures. Those wouldn't stop. Wasn't funny.

Do you remember when I was wearing a cast, in september? Well, the cast is back. Same foot, same thing. We'll have to wait until May, 6 to know what will be next.

I also have been diagnosed with hypoglycemia last week end. Mommy thought that seizures were back...but those seizures were there cause of glycemia. Not a good thing, cause I don't wanna eat food except for jell-o and muffins. When mommy is lucky, I would eat cheese. I don't want to drink pediasure, which is not a good thing.

We have an appointment for an EEG on Thuesday and a visit to the neurologist. Let's see what he will think of that. Momma wants an appointment with a gastroenterologist for reflux, and wants to know what will happen with my hypoglycemia. She have a ton of questions for the neuro.

We also have, on wednesday an appt with an orthopedist to talk about osteoporosis, because of my broken heel. We also have to talk about a new kind of chair for me. The stroller isn't good for my posture, and momma's back. Do you have any advices for us about that?

Sometimes I wish we would have a normal life...but I love my life.

My hockey team is now in semifinal, which is very good! Go Remparts go!!

Zac's out.

Aucun commentaire: