vendredi 24 novembre 2006

No news, good news, as we say here! I still alive! Mommy and I are very busy st this time. Christmas is coming and mommy is working real hard. She don't have any time for her, and we see each other only 1hour per day. It is not a lot. I miss her so much and I am sure that she is missing me a lot too. Everything is fine. Diane and mommy are trying to learn me how to say: again, with the signs language. Next time, we will learn a new word. I can eat with my spoon, almost all alone! I am a big big boy!

Pas de nouvelles, bonnes nouvelles comme on dit! Je suis encore en vie! Maman et moi sommes vraiment occupés. Noel approche a grand pas et maman travaille énormément. Elle n'a pas de temps pour elle et on se voit presque maximum 1heure par jour. C'est pas beaucoup. Elle me manque et je suis sur que je lui manque autant. Tout est bien. Diane et maman essaie de m'apprendre a dire: encore, avec le language des petites mains animés. La prochaine étape, ce sera un autre mot. Je peux enfin manger presque seul avec ma cuiller! Je suis un grand garçon!

Aucun commentaire: